On-line Bill Pay
We are excited to announce that we have launched a new online bill pay service for utility bills as of August 13th, 2018. Our new system will offer customers additional features, such as pay by text and paperless bills.
Those customers currently enrolled in our automatic payment program will need to re-enroll in the new system.
Any payments that were scheduled after August 13th, 2018 in the old system will not be processed. Therefore; to insure your account stays current, please access one of the links below to set up your payments.
FEATURES OF THE NEW ONLINE SYSTEM
· Residential customers can pay via Visa, Master Card and Discover, or by debit from your checking or savings account.
· There will be no cost or convenience fee to pay your bill online.
· Residential and commercial customers can make a one-time payment or enroll your account and have recurring payments deducted each month online.
· Commercial customers* will only be able to pay via automated clearing house (ACH) debit from checking or savings accounts during the initial period and there will be no fee associated with this transaction. Commercial customers may be able to pay via credit card in the future (charges may apply).
· American Express will not be accepted.
* Commercial customers are defined as businesses or accounts whereby one meter serves multiple customers (i.e., master meter accounts).
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
MAKE A ONE-TIME PAYMENT – no registration required!
If you currently pay your utility bill online via the one-time payment method, you will continue to access the system using this link ONE-TIME Payment. Please follow the prompts to pay your bill and complete your transaction. You will need your account number to look up your bill and make a payment.
NEVER MISS A PAYMENT – register TODAY!
If you would like enroll your utility account and have monthly payments automatically deducted from your checking account or via credit/debit card register today. To get started please have your account name and number ready use this link ENROLL in AUTOPAY.
NEED TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT?
If you have already established a user name and password for your automatic payments on your utility account, please click on the following link to log in and manage your account. Check out our new system features at MANAGE my ACCOUNT:
· Help save our environment, elect in PAPERLESS BILLING.
· Store several different payment options (credit or debit cards, checking or savings accounts).
· Send an online request to our office.
· Try pay by text.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call the Utility Billing Department at 941.723.4570, or you can stop by City Hall at 516 8th Avenue West between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.