Human Resource Coordinator
516 8th Ave. W.
P.O. Box 1209
Ph: (941) 723-4570
Fx: (941) 723-4576
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
The Human Resources Department is committed to providing support in all areas of human resources, which includes:
- Maintaining alignment with City goals
- Recruiting and hiring those most qualified and best suited for the City
- Contributing to the City's success by helping employees succeed
Our goal is to promote the concept that our employees are our most valuable asset and to maximize their potential.
In order to increase employee success, our objectives are to:
- Provide an environment that brings out the best in our employees
- Maximize our human capital, and align it with the values of the City
- Promote equal opportunity for learning and professional growth
- Contribute to the City's success by developing effective leaders
- Treat employees with dignity and respect
- Maintain compliance with employment laws and City policies
- Support the City's mission and values by providing quality services
- Act honestly, responsively, and consistently for excellent customer service
Paula Hall, Human Resources Coordinator is the coordinator and contact for issues involving Fair Housing, Equal Employment Opportunity, and Section 504. She can be reached Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm at 941.723.4570.