Police Officers' Pension Plan Board of Trustees
Assistant City Clerk
516 8th Ave. W.
P.O. Box 1209
Ph: (941) 723-4570
Fx: (941) 723-4576
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
- 11:00 am
- 2013 Quarterly meetings scheduled for February 25, June 3, August 26 and November 25
- Palmetto City Hall, 516 8th Ave. W.
- Michael J. Fuller (term expires 2014)
- Coby Gaulien (term expires 2014)
- Scott Tyler (term expires 2014)
- Mike Stinson (term expires 2015)
- Larry Denyes (term expires 2014)
The Board of Trustees is comprised of five members, two of whom shall be police officers elected by their peers, two of whom shall be legal residents of the City, and the fifth Trustee shall be selected by the other four Trustees.
The Board of Trustees is the named fiduciary for the Police Officers’ Pension Plan and has the sole responsibility for the investment activities and administration of the fund.